Like a walk through the country side living on a small farm is full of daily surprises, sometimes wonderful and amazing, and other times puzzling and sad. I hope you will walk with me as I live out my dream of living on this tiny farm. You will come to know the dogs, cats, Shetland sheep and chickens that make up this farm and what goes into keeping them happy and healthy. Come and join the journey with me.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Catt-o-leen!

From Light into Dark or Dark into Light??  (Trinity, Tempe, Verity) Three Silly Sisters.

Did you hear That? (Chaco, Verity, Tempe)

Shadowy (scoundrely) Cats (Chaco & Tempe)

Now that is just Spooky!  (Chaco, Verity, Trinity)

3 comments:

Tina T-P said...

Are they looking for "ceiling cat"? Happy Howloween to you all there too - hope you didn't get any effects from "Sandy" T.

thecrazysheeplady said...

:-)

Vicki Lane said...

Such a great family of critters! Hoping you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!