Like a walk through the country side living on a small farm is full of daily surprises, sometimes wonderful and amazing, and other times puzzling and sad. I hope you will walk with me as I live out my dream of living on this tiny farm. You will come to know the dogs, cats, Shetland sheep and chickens that make up this farm and what goes into keeping them happy and healthy. Come and join the journey with me.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Toes and Torti Tuesday

Tempe here---I gets to do a Torti Tuesday post this week! So I wanted to post about one of my fav-o-rite things in the world!

Here I ams with my favorite things....Can you guess what they are? Here is a hint--they is big and stinky and they are attached to...

Oh, I love dem toes! They stink so bad, and I just roll on 'em, rub my face into 'em and then the stink just overwhelms me and my mouth falls open and my breath is all took away!

Then I get all wore out so I take a nap on my stinky toes.

Til I see my rotten brother Gabe thinking about getting near my very own stinky toes!

The 'bean says I have to tells the rest of the story too. That I gets in trouble for 'ggravatin the big Boone. And that I'm being strickly snoopervised while these pictures were taken. And that sometimes the 'bean has to remove me from my stinky toes so the big Boone can rest. And that the big Boone is remarkably patient (so far) with me.

But if you asks me, I think he is happy that I love his stinky old toes!

4 comments:

Louise said...

You know, I think you should bring Boone a nice present for letting you play with those big, stinky toes. Maybe a nice mousie, that you caught all by yourself?

Nancy K. said...

I used to have a Treeing Walker Coonhound that had such stinky feet that you could smell them across the room!

I bet Boone enjoys getting his 'foot rub' from such a pretty kitty!

Vicki Lane said...

Awww! Kitty love!

Kathy said...

I love it! That's pure Tortitude for you!