Like a walk through the country side living on a small farm is full of daily surprises, sometimes wonderful and amazing, and other times puzzling and sad. I hope you will walk with me as I live out my dream of living on this tiny farm. You will come to know the dogs, cats, Shetland sheep and chickens that make up this farm and what goes into keeping them happy and healthy. Come and join the journey with me.

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Secret Lives of Cats

Meshach enigmatic


Sage sage

Sage Grass....Cat

As for the Secret Part....Who writes this blog anyway??

The End....

3 comments:

Vicki Lane said...

Tee hee!

Laney said...

Love that last pic, he's straddling that kitty condo! Giddy-up!

Edit : How appropriate that my captcha is "pates", which is close to "pattes", paws in French... :-)

Tammy said...

L'Helene, Sage dangles over that cat perch quite a bit. It still makes me laugh every time I see him.
Tammy