Like a walk through the country side living on a small farm is full of daily surprises, sometimes wonderful and amazing, and other times puzzling and sad. I hope you will walk with me as I live out my dream of living on this tiny farm. You will come to know the dogs, cats, Shetland sheep and chickens that make up this farm and what goes into keeping them happy and healthy. Come and join the journey with me.

Friday, July 11, 2008

Sunset, Beauty on Every Side



May the Lord bless his land with the precious dew from heaven above and with the deep waters that lie below; with the best the sun brings forth and the finest the moon can yield; with the choicest gifts of the ancient mountains and the fruitfulness of the everlasting hills. Deuteronomy 33: 13-14

5 comments:

Vicki Lane said...

Lovely - the picture and the verse. does the red sky at night mean you're getting drier weather?

Michelle said...

I ditto Vicki!

sheila said...

Just beautiful!

The Frugal Shrink said...

Beautiful. The heavens declare the glory of God...

Tammy said...

It was a lovely evening. When I was putting up the sheep for the night, I noticed a rainbow, and another smaller sundog in the east. By the time I got my camera and went back outside, the 'bows had faded, but when I looked to the west, this is the glorious sky I saw. There was allot of moisture in the air that night, but it has since been dry (lots of frantic haying going on!), so maybe the red sky was a sign. Tammy