Like a walk through the country side living on a small farm is full of daily surprises, sometimes wonderful and amazing, and other times puzzling and sad. I hope you will walk with me as I live out my dream of living on this tiny farm. You will come to know the dogs, cats, Shetland sheep and chickens that make up this farm and what goes into keeping them happy and healthy. Come and join the journey with me.

Friday, May 25, 2012

The Week In Pictures

 Old Fashioned Climber Roses at the Gate

 Especially lovely this year

 Flower Arrangement at Work

 Lavender, Primroses, Spearmint with a Trumpet Vine Blossom Thrown In

Cat-lilies & Collie Hocks

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Very lovely flowers in that last photo. :-) You have a good weekend, too!

Nancy K. said...

Isn't it wonderful to have flowers blooming again?!

Have a wonderful weekend!

tiptoethruphylsgarden.blogspot.com said...

Roses are smelling so wonderful this year,especially with the humidity rising these past few days,yours are beautiful,mine have no support to climb ,have to get something or make something to hold them up.
I had to laugh at the cats & dogs,they are really enjoying being out & about.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I love your photos, especially that last one!

♥´¯) ¸.♥´¯)Enjoy your weekend¸.♥´¯)
(¸♥´ (¸.♥´ (¸♥´ (¸.♥´¯

Christine said...

I wanna grow some cat lillies, I wonder if they would grow here?

SouthernHeart said...

Enjoyed your photos! Love the collies especially...