Like a walk through the country side living on a small farm is full of daily surprises, sometimes wonderful and amazing, and other times puzzling and sad. I hope you will walk with me as I live out my dream of living on this tiny farm. You will come to know the dogs, cats, Shetland sheep and chickens that make up this farm and what goes into keeping them happy and healthy. Come and join the journey with me.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Collie Puppies At 14 Weeks!

Wow...how quickly time flies.... here are the girls at 14--not so little anymore.


Double Trouble!!

Fourteen Weeks:

Sable Merle

Tri-Color


We gots your back Mom...but we'll stay way back here.......

6 comments:

Lana said...

They are absolutely beautiful! We have a Black-Tri-Color Australian Shepherd and he is incredible - works with our chickens.

Lana C.
www.FarmLifeLessons.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Looks like a fluffy houseful! The black-tri collie we had when I was a teenager came to us as an adult; it's interesting to see the puppy coats.

Louise said...

Gosh, they grow fast! They're not cute now, they're beautiful!

Unknown said...

Oh they are beautiful! How is that grooming coming along? Gosh, you have your hands full....I thought I was bad with the dogs and cats!;)

Vicki Lane said...

What beauties!

Kathy said...

My gawd they grew! Look how beautiful they are! But...will they work herding the sheep for you? heeheehee!