Like a walk through the country side living on a small farm is full of daily surprises, sometimes wonderful and amazing, and other times puzzling and sad. I hope you will walk with me as I live out my dream of living on this tiny farm. You will come to know the dogs, cats, Shetland sheep and chickens that make up this farm and what goes into keeping them happy and healthy. Come and join the journey with me.

Thursday, June 03, 2010

How to Spend Your Time on a Hot Day

Cat Edition:

Sprawl across the entire bed--hey guys any room for me on my bed??

Sage & Noah practicing their sprawling skills--pretty good at it, huh?

Do bat impersonations on the highest (cobby-webbyist) book shelf you can find. (Cute Verity....now get down!)

Rearrange and sprawl (there's that word again) all over the bathroom
(Gabe, Tempe, Trinity)

7 comments:

Louise said...

If you want to learn how to relax, just watch any cat.

Vicki Lane said...

Love the bat imitation!

Tina T-P said...

Ah, what's a hot day? We don't seem to get those in the Pacific NW any more...

Nancy K. said...

Someone should tell Verity that hot air rises. No wonder he looks like he's dying up there...

;-)

AJ-OAKS said...

The first thing I noticed was that beautiful quilt. Did you make it?
Love the pic of your 'bat'!
Your kitties al look so comfy laying around.
Glad everyone is getting along. I can imagine it is pretty cute to watch the old boys threatening each other but not actually doing anything about it.

Tammy said...

Louise--isn't that the truth. Sleeping and relaxing are art forms with cats.
Vicki---she is very good at it. ;-0
Tina--I'll send a few your way, if you'd like! We are starting awfully early here.
Nancy--I think it was a case of boredom for Verity (who is a she), so she was looking for high flying thrills...
AJ---I have to confess that the 'quilt' is just a comforter I bought at on clearance at one of the local "Mart" stores...
Tammy

Kathy said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!