Like a walk through the country side living on a small farm is full of daily surprises, sometimes wonderful and amazing, and other times puzzling and sad. I hope you will walk with me as I live out my dream of living on this tiny farm. You will come to know the dogs, cats, Shetland sheep and chickens that make up this farm and what goes into keeping them happy and healthy. Come and join the journey with me.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Vanora

Fairlight Vanora
(TR Just Jack x Locksfield Tabitha)
Vanora is a 2009 moorit ewe lamb. She is turning out very nice, and I'm well pleased with her. Her fleece is so soft, and has a beautiful lock structure. She will have an intermediate fleece type and it should remain very soft.

She is very sweet, not a wild child, but she is shy. She will come up and let me rub her head, but that is as far as it goes for the moment. Her sister Vevay (who will be featured later) is the love bug of the set. I'm pleased though that Vanora has shown interest in coming up and interacting. With a little one on one time, she will be very sweet and tame.

Vanora and her sister Vevay are still available and looking for new pastures (preferably ones that aren't all dried up like mine! ;-) Beautiful musket Orion, or black smirlset Omen would make a nice package with these girls.

As usual, more information and pictures can be found on my website. If you have any specific questions, please don't hesitate to ask, again, I'll try and be very honest in my evaluations.

2 comments:

Juliann said...

Very pretty little lady.

Tammy said...

Thanks Juliann, she is headed for a new home in Texas in a few weeks.
Tammy