Like a walk through the country side living on a small farm is full of daily surprises, sometimes wonderful and amazing, and other times puzzling and sad. I hope you will walk with me as I live out my dream of living on this tiny farm. You will come to know the dogs, cats, Shetland sheep and chickens that make up this farm and what goes into keeping them happy and healthy. Come and join the journey with me.

Sunday, June 07, 2009

I Heart Shetland Sheep

Vevay and her heart shaped woolly poll


Marty Robbins

Rosemary steals a cuddle by sliding under my arm

River & her son, Freddie Fender share a tender moment

Tom T. Hall, Mr. Friendly Himself


Vevay again--who could resist that sweet face?

Silly Persia finally makes her move to get in on the attention.

Shetland Sheep---friendly, full of tail wagging personality, independent and smart--if you aren't careful they will steal your heart!

5 comments:

Thistle Cove Farm said...

You have lovely Shetland sheep and don't they have the most wonderful personalities!

Vicki Lane said...

I love those goofy sheep faces! They all look as though they're just about to say something really funny and off the wall.

Kathy said...

My heart was stolen the first time a Shetland put her head in my lap years ago. And I've never looked back. :)

What a fine "crop" you have this year!

Nancy K. said...

From the very first time I met a Shetland sheep they tugged at my heart strings. I never even knew what hit me!

;-)

Stella Jones said...

They all look so happy and pleased to be with you. I think you are doing a wonderful job with these animals. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us.
Blessings, Star