Like a walk through the country side living on a small farm is full of daily surprises, sometimes wonderful and amazing, and other times puzzling and sad. I hope you will walk with me as I live out my dream of living on this tiny farm. You will come to know the dogs, cats, Shetland sheep and chickens that make up this farm and what goes into keeping them happy and healthy. Come and join the journey with me.

Monday, March 02, 2009

Crime Scene--The Teddy Bear Files

Another painful scene from the Teddy Bear Crimes

"I swear I don't know what happened! I'm innocent!"

5 comments:

Nancy K. said...

I believe him!!!

It must have been that sneaky Ariel....

;-)

Actually, my Bellamica was in trouble when I got home from work last night. She had chewed up a huge skein of yarn that I had just finshed spinning/washing and drying! AND tore the insole out of one of my favorite slippers!

bad dogs ~ it must be something in the air!

Pat in east TN said...

Ooooh no, Boone could not have done that, or could he!?!? I guess sometimes they just can't help themselves .....

Vicki Lane said...

The cat did it.

thecrazysheeplady said...

I used to say "Boo, it's not lookin' so good for you" when he'd get into the cat food or something else silly. Now I'll just have to say "Boone, it's not lookin' so good for ya' buddy."

;-)

Crosswinds Farm said...

I agree with the others, Boone could not possibly be guilty....just look at that face!!