Like a walk through the country side living on a small farm is full of daily surprises, sometimes wonderful and amazing, and other times puzzling and sad. I hope you will walk with me as I live out my dream of living on this tiny farm. You will come to know the dogs, cats, Shetland sheep and chickens that make up this farm and what goes into keeping them happy and healthy. Come and join the journey with me.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

It's All About Eating

Rouen hunkered down and serious about her grain

Early morning grain time--the highlight of a Sheepie day

Jeff, picking out the best stuff first

Hope & Gracie putting on their cutest faces on the chance I might give them a treat --after all those silly chickens don't need all that food!
Well, fine, if you aren't gonna give us anything better we'll just eat
this ol' hay.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Gee...looks like breakfast at our place! :) Maybe a few more sheep though...and don't you need a raven like Bran to talk to you while you're doing morning chores?