Like a walk through the country side living on a small farm is full of daily surprises, sometimes wonderful and amazing, and other times puzzling and sad. I hope you will walk with me as I live out my dream of living on this tiny farm. You will come to know the dogs, cats, Shetland sheep and chickens that make up this farm and what goes into keeping them happy and healthy. Come and join the journey with me.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

A few Kitty Christmas Pictures......

Why it takes so long to write cards, and wrap presents.......


Meshach
(Sorry this one was an innocent bystander......)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Our kitties got new toys for Christmas, too! Now, they are all over the house...along with two ornaments from the tree that have mysteriously disappearred which I will no doubt find during spring cleaning.

Great pictures, Tammy! Have a wonderful New Year!