Like a walk through the country side living on a small farm is full of daily surprises, sometimes wonderful and amazing, and other times puzzling and sad. I hope you will walk with me as I live out my dream of living on this tiny farm. You will come to know the dogs, cats, Shetland sheep and chickens that make up this farm and what goes into keeping them happy and healthy. Come and join the journey with me.

Monday, September 03, 2007

Bed Spread



Here is a picture of my new bedspread for my sister, who doesn't read blogs and definitely never ever reads my blog.... :-)

It's actually a comforter that I got for a super price at K-Mart. It ended up being around $16.00. I was willing to pay up to $23.00 for it, but by the time they did in store discounts I got it at a bargain price. It did not come with the cat.

1 comment:

Tina T-P said...

Wow, I miss a few days and you've really been busy.

I put together a brochure about Shetland sheep to hand out when our spinner group did a sheep to shawl at the Highland games here. If you'd like, I'll email you a copy of it. It's pretty generic and several people have used it for fairs etc. It gives history of the breed, info on fleece, etc. and I could personalize it with your farm name before I send it off to you. Let me know. Tina
(you can email me at marietta_shetlands at hotmail dot com)