Like a walk through the country side living on a small farm is full of daily surprises, sometimes wonderful and amazing, and other times puzzling and sad. I hope you will walk with me as I live out my dream of living on this tiny farm. You will come to know the dogs, cats, Shetland sheep and chickens that make up this farm and what goes into keeping them happy and healthy. Come and join the journey with me.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Sage in a Bucket


Sounds like a garden post of some kind, doesn't it? But alas, it is just about one nosey, energetic cat, named Sage.... or Sage Grass when he is being really bad. This was taken at Christmas time after I had brought my presents home, one of which was this bucket. He immediately took possession of it and it became his favorite 'toy'. Forget the toys I actually got for him and Meshach. He wouldn't have a thing to do with those, it was all about the bucket for him.

No comments: