Like a walk through the country side living on a small farm is full of daily surprises, sometimes wonderful and amazing, and other times puzzling and sad. I hope you will walk with me as I live out my dream of living on this tiny farm. You will come to know the dogs, cats, Shetland sheep and chickens that make up this farm and what goes into keeping them happy and healthy. Come and join the journey with me.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Rain's Twins






Here they are---a little over a month old. How soon they grow up. I believe that the little ewe is going to be a moorit and is not musket--I'm really glad about that! The little boy (sorry for the blurry picture) is quite a pretty little fellow and very friendly. He is Ag so will eventually fade out to a medium grey. The little girl seems especially leggy, which seems surprising since both parents are on the medium to small size. The boy is for-sale--most likely as a wether. Enquire if you are interested! Their sire is a moorit smirslet, sokket.





No comments: